- Mola-Mola Resort Gili Air Lombok - True to its name, taken from a rare ﬁsh found on Lombok that symbolises good luck, Mola-Mola Resort Gili Air Lombok is indeed a lucky ﬁnd
- The Cafe at Cafe Royal London - London’s ﬁrst dessert restaurant has opened at The Café in the iconic Hotel Café Royal on Regent Street.
- The Franklin London, England - The five-star Franklin Hotel has recently reopened after a total renovation.
- Spice by Chris Salans - The newest gastropub to arrive on the scene in the heart of Ubud, Spice by Chris Salans – of Mozaic culinary fame – serves up innovative
- Alila Anji China - Anji is China’s first national ecological county, and one of the nation’s sustainable environmental development zones, in the Zhejiang province.
- Work and Play - Work and Play
- Lexus LC 500 - A luxurious muscle coupé that looks remarkably similar to Lexus’s futuristic LF-LC concept unveiled in 2012, the new Lexus LC 500 offers performance, luxury and style that provides both an engaging driving experience and passenger comfort.
- Green with Envy - Green with Envy
- Retro Futuristic - A pair of bi-colour squareframe sunglasses contrasts a shiny ivory acetate frame with black temples around the grey
- Navy Blue - Low-top sneakers in smooth calfskin and nubuck leather. Personalised rubber sole with subtle silver accent logo on