- Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta - Our ultimate hit-list for the in-the-know traveller
- The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta – MGallery by Sofitel - Originally built as a private estate in 1918, this legendary building in the centre of Yogyakarta is cloaked in classical opulence.
- Hotel Tugu Malang - The 5-star Hotel Tugu Malang transports its guests back in time to the ancient kingdoms and hundreds-years-old legends of Indonesia.
- Nuo Hotel Beijing - Located near Beijing’s Art Zone 798, the heart of China’s dynamic art movement, NUO Hotel Beijing features a dedicated art gallery displaying a series of curated pieces
- Crowne Plaza Bandung - Located within a 10-minute walk of Landmark Building, Braga City Walk and St Peter’s Cathedral, the luxurious Crowne Plaza Bandung combines comfort and convenience in the heart of the city.
- Travel Blogger - The PowerShot G9 X boasts a slim and stylish retro form factor offering a 1″-type 20.2MP CMOS sensor and 28–84
- Cleverly Compact - For those who are creative and on trend, Canon recently launched the Mini Photo Printer
- Class De Luxe - Multicolour open ankle boot in perforated leather with faux sock in neoprene. On-trend
- Warm Neutrals - Lightweight curved-frame sunglasses in rubberised metal with rimless lenses. 100% UV protection and engraved ‘Burberry’ lettering at temple.
- Heart Beats - Heart Beats