How do I pay with Shopee wallet?
- Go to the product page and click on ‘Buy Now’
- Click on the payment option, and choose ShopeePay as your desired payment method.
- After clicking ‘Place Order’, please enter your ShopeePay PIN to proceed with payment. …
- Once payment is successful, you will be directed to the order successful page.
Where can I use ShopeePay in Malaysia?
Malaysians can now use ShopeePay with DuitNow QR
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad.
- AmBank Malaysia Berhad.
- Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad.
- Bank of China (Malaysia) Berhad.
- CIMB Bank Berhad.
- Citibank Berhad.
- Hong Leong Bank.
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
How does Shopee wallet work?
How Does ShopeePay Work? With ShopeePay, you can store money from your top-ups or refunds and then use it to pay for your next Shopee purchases via the Shopee app or Shopee website. Sometimes, you can also use ShopeePay to pay for Offline Deals. You can also enjoy discounts and promotions when you pay via ShopeePay.
Where can I use my ShopeePay?
The list of retailers and shops where you can now use ShopeePay includes the following:
- National Bookstore.
- Digital Walker.
- Power Mac Center.
Can ShopeePay transfer to GCash?
You can now transfer any amount from your ShopeePay wallet to GCash. … Go to your ShopeePay wallet homepage and tap transfer. Select from ShopeePay and select to GCash. Select the GCash account and input the amount you wish to send.
Can 7 Eleven use Shopee pay?
From your ShopeePay page, click Top Up at your Home Screen or ShopeePay at Me tab. Enter your preferred amount you would like to top up. Click on Payment tab to select Cash Payment at 7-Eleven payment option.
What can I pay using Shopee pay?
You can use ShopeePay to pay for transactions of up to RM4,999, as long as you have sufficient funds within your account. There is no minimum amount required for each ShopeePay transaction.
How do I cash out my Shopee wallet?
- Go to your ‘Shopee Wallet’ page and tap on ‘Withdraw’.
- On the ‘Withdrawal’ page, select the bank account that you want to transfer your money to, enter the amount you want to withdraw, and tap on ‘Confirm’.
- On the ‘Confirm Withdrawal’ page, check your withdrawal details and tap on ‘Confirm’.
Can I withdraw my money from ShopeePay?
You can withdraw funds from your Deposit and Refund sub-wallet on the ShopeePay page if you have already added a bank account to your ShopeePay account. … To make a withdrawal, select Withdrawal > select bank account > fill in withdrawal amount > Next > Confirm > enter your ShopeePay PIN.
Can ShopeePay transfer to bank account?
What is the procedure for transferring our ShopeePay balance to the bank account?
- Go to ShopeePay > Withdrawal.
- Then, you may click on ‘Add’ to add a new Bank Account if you haven’t already.