What characteristics of you are proud of as a Filipino?
These unique traits are the following:
- Hospitality. image source: magandafilipino.com. …
- Optimism. image source: 33.media.tumblr.com. …
- Resourcefulness. image source: photos1.blogger.com. …
- Respect for elders. image source: 1.bp.blogspot.com. …
- Strong family ties. …
- Collective pride. …
- Strong work ethic. …
Are you a good citizen Brainly?
A person who is aware of his duties and rights in his society is a good citizen. He realizes that he should live in harmony with other members of society. A good citizen does his best to do his duty to the society. He always keeps in view the interests of his society and state.
What are the qualities of a good citizen answer?
The personal qualities of a good citizen include the following:
- Honesty – tell the truth.
- Integrity – be morally upright.
- Responsibility – be accountable for yourself and your actions.
- Respectfulness – treat others how you want to be treated.
What are the characteristic of a Filipino?
Not all workers are created alike and it’s no secret that Filipinos are renowned for being hardworking, efficient, and resourceful. These are just some of their work traits and characteristics, there are others that make them head and shoulders above the other workers in the world.
What are the unique characteristics of being Filipino?
Filipinos have been described as friendly, outgoing, sensitive, easily offended, nosy, garrulous, direct, hospitable, feisty, irreverent, good natured, clever, witty, gregarious, happy, generous, easy to laugh, gracious, easy to befriend, casual, fun loving, sensitive and hospitable.
Are you good citizen explain?
Conduct a classroom discussion on aspects of good citizenship, such as: obeying rules and laws, helping others, voting in elections, telling an adult if someone is a danger to themselves or others, and being responsible for your own actions and how they affect others.
How can I be a good citizen?
Here’s a list of 10 things you can do right now to be a better citizen.
- Volunteer to be active in your community.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Follow rules and laws.
- Respect the rights of others.
- Be informed about the world around you.
- Respect the property of others.
- Be compassionate.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
What are the three qualities of a good citizen?
- Loyalty to the Constitution.
- Obeys laws.
- Contributes to society and community and performs civic duty.
- Quality of goodness and justice.
- Respecting diversity.
Why being a good citizen is important?
Firstly, it makes generally a positive society, good citizens make our society a better place by improving the environment that they live in. … A big part of being a good citizen is the ability to be able to challenge injustice and helps to enable fairness.
What is good Filipino citizen?
By living according to good citizenship values which we can derive from the preamble of the Constitution – Faith in God, Unity, Patriotism, Work, Respect for Life, Respect for Law and Government, Truth, Justice, Freedom, Love, Equality, Peace, Promotion of the Common Good, Concern for the Family and Future Generations, …