Can I transfer GrabPay to bank Malaysia?
GrabPay balances (at least those classified as transferrable) can now be cashed out to a bank account or another mobile wallet, which makes the platform much more consumer-friendly.
How do I withdraw money from GrabPay Malaysia?
Follow below steps to quickly transfer the balance of your Moca wallet on Grab app to the bank account of your linked ATM card:
- Select “Top Up” from home screen.
- Tap “Withdraw” on the top right corner.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and tap “Continue”
- Tap “Confirm” to complete.
Can I withdraw my money from GrabPay?
Yes, you can transfer it to a local bank account or other e-wallets.
How do I withdraw my GrabPay wallet?
To cash out, follow these steps.
- Tap on Wallet and then Cashout.
- If this is your first time cashing out, fill in your bank details and tap ADD.
- Confirm the Transfer amount you wish to cash out and tap SUBMIT.
How do you cash out on GrabPay?
How to cash-in my GrabPay Wallet
- Tap on ‘Payment’ on the bottom navigation bar or on your GrabPay balance on the upper left side of your screen.
- Tap ‘Cash-in’
- Select ‘Cards and Wallets’
- Select or key-in your desired Cash-in value (min. Php 200). …
- Tap ‘Confirm’
How can I transfer money from my wallet to my bank account?
Step 1: Log in to your payment app and select Show More.
Step 2: Then tap on Wallet and select Wallet to Bank icon. Step 3: Now enter the amount and tap on Proceed. Step 4: Next, select the bank account you want to transfer the funds to.
Can I transfer GrabPay to bank?
Non-transferable balance refers to the portion of your GrabPay balance that cannot be transferred to another GrabPay Wallet, to a local bank account or to another third party e-wallet. Non-transferable balance can only be used to pay for Grab services such as transport, food, GrabPay QR purchases, etc.
How do I transfer money from wallet to cash wallet?
How to top up my Credit from Cash Wallet
- Select “Credit Wallet” on the main Grab page.
- Select “Top Up with Account”
- Select “Cash Wallet”
- Enter a top-up amount and tap “Next”
- Verify that the information is correct and tap “Top Up Now” to complete the transaction.