What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I send money to a friend in Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
Does Indonesia have Western Union?
Following the latest move, Indonesian customers can utilize Western Union’s money transfer services to send and receive money through the nationwide, extensive branch network locations of BRI. For the time being, customers can receive money at 4,000 BRI locations.
Does Zelle work in Indonesia?
Unfortunately you can’t use Zelle, Cash App or Venmo to send money to Indonesia as these services are designed primarily for domestic use in the US.
Is PayPal available in Indonesia?
Send Payments, Pay Online, Merchant Account – PayPal Indonesia.
How can I send money to a friend in Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
Can I transfer money to Indonesia Bank?
You can transfer money to all major banks in Indonesia.
Does venmo work in Indonesia?
The short answer is no. Venmo is not international, and the app is only available to US residents.
Can you send money from USA to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 4.95 USD + 0.5% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia?
|Fixed fee||4.95 USD|
|% fee for transfers up to 136,775 USD||0.5%|
Does TransferWise work in Indonesia?
We’re excited to announce that transfers to Indonesia have gone live on TransferWise. Here’s what you need to know: Our transfers are fast, fair and low cost – the fee is just 1.5%. … TransferWise can send money direct to IDR bank accounts only.