How do I top up Myanmar MPT?
How does Recharge work?
- Call 106 from your MPT number in Myanmar.
- Call 1239 9106 from any other phone.
- Call 0095 0123 991 06 from abroad.
- Visit the MPT website.
- Visit the MPT Facebook page.
How do I recharge my MPT?
How does Recharge.com work?
- Recharge phone credit or data in three simple steps.
- Select a product.
- Fill in your information. Fill in your email address and/or the recipient’s phone number.
- Pay and receive. After your payment the order will be sent immediately!
What is MPT prepaid?
1. What is change from Postpaid to Prepaid Service? It is the payment method change from Postpaid (issue invoice after usage month) to Prepaid (Top up).
Where can I buy a MPT SIM card?
Where can I buy MPT’s Tourist SIM card? Yangon airport, major hotels and tourist destinations in Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw, Bagan and Inle. Call 106 from an MPT number, or 01-2399106 for any other operators to find the nearest outlets.
How do I fill my MPT bill over the phone?
FAQ – Balance Transfer Service
- You can access the service with the following USSD code:
- *223*amount to send*recipient’s number# [send]
- Example: *223*1000*09456456456# [send]
- The amount to send will be deducted from the sender’s main balance.
How can I check my MPT balance in Myanmar?
To enquire about your balance, please dial *124# and press enter (or) please send SMS “BAL” to 1331.
How do I check my MPT data balance?
Users can check their Daily Data Packs balance by dialing *224#.
How do I find my MPT SIM card number?
Calling to *601# will then show whether the SIM card is registered on the user’s phone’s screen. If you are not yet registered with your name, you will need to re-register with your information correctly. You can check at MPT 4U or Self-Care webpage at https://care.mpt.com.mm/ and MPT Own shop.
How do I check my MPT plan?
5. How can I check which Price Plan I am using currently? You can dial *224# to check your current plan.
How do I unsubscribe from MPT?
4. How can I stop receiving promotional SMS from MPT? DND Function is ‘Do Not Disturb‘ and it’s what MPT subscribers can choose whether to stop receiving MPT promotional SMS blast or to receive it again.