How do you write an address to Thailand?
The Thailand postal service recognizes the following structure for a postal address:
- Line 1: HOUSE NUMBER STREET NAME Line 2: CITY Line 3: PROVINCE POSTAL CODE Line 4: COUNTRY.
- 119 RURAL ROAD 3009 SONG PHI NONG SUPHAN BURI 72110 THAILAND.
- 119 ชนบท 3009 สองพี่น้อง สุพรรณบุรี 72110 THAILAND.
How do you address a parcel to Thailand?
The address should be written as follows, starting with the number and name of road and ending with the province and post code.
How do I send a package to Thailand?
Top-rated courier services to Thailand
- DHL eCommerce – This service offers the cheapest way to ship to Thailand from the USA, with a delivery time* of 11 to 22 business days. …
- International Drop Off – This Parcel Monkey service offers fully tracked delivery to Thailand in 2-5 business days at an affordable price.
How do addresses work in Thailand?
What Do Thai Addresses Look Like? Addresses in Thailand look like addresses anywhere, really. They are a line of words and numbers that generally start with the house number, going up to road name, city, country, etc.
What province is Bangkok in Thailand?
The provinces and Administrative Areas
|Name||Name (in Thai)||Population (2019)|
|Bangkok (special administrative area)||กรุงเทพมหานคร||5,666,264|
Can I send a parcel to Thailand from UK?
For affordable courier service within just 3-4 days of collection, trust DHL Parcel UK with your parcel delivery to Thailand. We offer some of the most competitive rates anywhere, without compromise on level of service.
How much is it to send a package to Thailand?
Calculating Shipping Costs to Thailand
|Priority Mail||6–10 days||$45.75|
|Medium Flat Rate||6–10 days||$67.95|
|First Class||10–14 days||$22.25|
|FedEx International Economy||8 days||$122.73|
Does Amazon deliver Thailand?
No, Amazon does not offer free shipping to Thailand. You’ll normally have to pay around ฿300 THB to have your Amazon purchase shipped to Thailand, and you may have to pay more if you’re buying multiple items or your purchase is heavy or bulky. Most Amazon packages in Thailand will be delivered by Thailand Post.
Does FedEx deliver to Thailand?
FedEx International Economy® Freight
As FedEx and TNT are coming together, you can choose from our range of time and day definite services via TNT to send documents, packages and freight to any location in Thailand. If your customer needs your shipment by noon, or even 9am, you can count on us to deliver it.
What items Cannot be shipped to Thailand?
Thailand Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Arsenic/Phosphorus sulfides.
- Baraku, Shisha, Hookah (water pipe)
- Beef, products from beef.
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cosmetics, Haz and Non-Haz.
Does UPS deliver to Thailand?
Select any service for more information about international parcel delivery.
International Shipping Services.
|Export and Import (Where Available)|
|DELIVERY COMMITMENT||SERVICE DESCRIPTION||Service|
|1-3 Business Days undefined SERVICE DESCRIPTION:Delivery by end of day Service: UPS Worldwide Express Saver||Delivery by end of day||UPS Worldwide Express Saver|