How do I call an international number from Malaysia?
To make an International Call, you should dial:
- International Call Access Code: 00.
- Country Code.
- Area Code.
- The desired telephone number.
How do I make an international call to China?
Follow these steps to call China:
- Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re going to make an international call.
- Dial 86, the country code for China. This lets your carrier know you’re going to call China from the US.
- Enter the area code. …
- Dial the phone number.
How do I add a Chinese number to Whatsapp?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do I call China Mobile from Australia?
China’s country code is +86. For calls to China from Australia dial: 0011 + 86 + area code + telephone number. For calls from China to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number. Find out more about Australian area codes or international dialling codes.
How do I dial an international phone number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I dial a US number from Malaysia?
To call United States from Malaysia, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Malaysia, and is needed for making any international call from Malaysia.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do I call an international number from Malaysia Maxis?
Just dial 132 00 <country code> <area code> <phone number> to enjoy the cheaper call rates.
How do I call China from NZ?
To call China from New Zealand, dial: 00 – 86 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 86 – 11 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for New Zealand, and is needed for making any international call from New Zealand.
- 86 – ISD Code or Country Code of China.
- Area code – There are 346 area codes in China.
How do I dial China from Canada?
CALL CHINA FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR LANDLINE
- Step 1: Exit code – 011. Your international phone number should start with North America exit code 011.
- Step 2: Country code. Followed by China Country code 86.
- Step 3: Area code and number. …
- EXAMPLE: 011 86 10 xxxx xxxx.
How much does it cost to call China on Verizon?
Verizon Long Distance Rates