How do I pick my obstetrician?
There are a number of ways you can choose an obstetrician:
- Ask your general practitioner (GP) for a recommendation and referral.
- Call the hospital where you would like to have your baby and ask which obstetricians deliver babies there.
- Ask a friend, relative or work colleague for a recommendation.
How do I choose an OB GYN in Singapore?
This obgyn-shopping checklist should help narrow things down.
- Decide on Gynae’s Gender. …
- Ask for Gynae Recommendations. …
- Get a Referral. …
- Find Gynae Reviews Online. …
- Consider Experience and Specialisations. …
- Decide How Far You’re Willing to Travel. …
- Take Accessibility into Account. …
- Factor in Your Preferred Hospital for Delivery.
Can I choose gynae in KKH?
With private care, you can choose your own obstetrician in KKH, who will follow you throughout and also deliver your baby.
What questions should I be asking my obstetrician?
Top 10 Questions to Ask Your OB/GYN
- Are there changes I should make to my diet? …
- What foods should I avoid during pregnancy? …
- How much weight should I expect to gain during my pregnancy? …
- How much should I be exercising? …
- Can I travel during my pregnancy? …
- Will I be able to work throughout my pregnancy?
Do you need referral for Gynecologist Singapore?
You actually do NOT need a GP referral to see a Specialist in Singapore. You can literally just pick up the phone and make an appointment to see any specialist you fancy.
When should I pick a gynae?
Are you looking for a gynae because you a) just learnt about your pregnancy, b) have an intimate women’s issue that you need specialist help for, c) want to do a regular check of your reproductive system or d) are planning for a baby or needing contraception?
What is the difference between OB-GYN and gynecologist?
Obstetrics. An obstetrician specializes in obstetrics, which deals with all aspects of pregnancy, from prenatal care to post-natal care. An obstetrician delivers babies, whereas a gynecologist does not. An obstetrician can also provide therapies to help you get pregnant, such as fertility treatments.
How much is a gynae consultation Singapore?
Astra Women’s Specialists (38 Irrawaddy Road & more clinics islandwide)
|HPV vaccine||$225 per dose (Gardasil 9)|
|Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery||from $10,000 – $15,000|
How much does it cost to see a gynecologist in Singapore?
How much does gynae cost in Singapore? Depending on the type of visit and the clinic you’re going to, you can expect to pay around S$130 to S$250 per consultation.
How much does it cost to give birth at KKH?
Mrs H gave birth via a normal vaginal delivery at KKH. She stayed in class C ward for 3 days before being discharged.
FAQs about MediSave Maternity Package (MMP)
|Total delivery bill (after government grant):||$3,250|
|Medisave Claimable Amount|
|First 2 Day Ward Charge||$1.100|
|Subsequent 1 day||$400|