How do I fix Khmer Unicode in Excel for Mac?
mac office 16.20 supports word and powerpoint with khmer unicode.
but not well support in excel, but can be solved.
- update your office to version. 16.20.
- change the default font to khmer os system in excel-preferences, save and restart excel.
- done, now you can correctly input khmer language.
How do I change the default font in Excel for Mac?
Change the default font in Excel for Mac
- On the Excel menu, click Preferences.
- Under Authoring, click General.
- In the Default font and Font size boxes, select a new font and font size.
- Click OK. Note: This won’t change the font for an existing workbook.
- Close and restart Excel.
How do I add a font to Excel on a Mac?
On your Mac, do any of the following: In the Font Book app , click the Add button in the Font Book toolbar, locate and select a font, then click Open. Drag the font file to the Font Book app icon in the Dock. Double-click the font file in the Finder, then click Install Font in the dialog that appears.
How do you change the default font on Mac?
Set a default font and font size for Basic templates
- Choose Pages > Preferences (from the Pages menu at the top of your screen).
- Click General, then select the checkbox next to “Set font and size for new Basic documents.”
- Click the Font pop-up menu and choose a font.
How do I change the default font in an Excel workbook?
To change the default font of a workbook
Display the Backstage view, and then click Options. On the General page of the Excel Options dialog box, in the Use this as the default font list, click the font you want to use. In the Font size list, click the font size you want. Click OK.
How do I add fonts to excel?
This guide shows you the process to add new fonts to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and the other apps on Windows 10.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click on Fonts.
- Select, drag, and drop all the font files into the “Add fonts” box to install them.
Where is the Font Book on my Mac?
Computer: Fonts are available to any user on this Mac and are located in the Fonts folder in the system Library (/Library/Fonts/). You must enter an administrator’s password to install fonts here.
Why is my installed font not showing up Mac?
Just double click on a font in your Downloads folder, then click Font Book in the menu bar, and click Preferences. … If you’ve just installed some fonts and you can’t seem to find them in the application you’re using, just restart it, and they should show up.