What is Philippines country known for?
The Philippines is known for having an abundance of beautiful beaches and delicious fruit. The collection of islands is located in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain.
How would you describe Philippines culture?
The culture of the Philippines comprises a blend of traditional Filipino and Spanish Catholic traditions, with influences from America and other parts of Asia. The Filipinos are family oriented and often religious with an appreciation for art, fashion, music and food.
What makes Philippines country unique?
The Philippines is also home to world-renowned natural wonders like an underground river and rice terraces, incredible diving spots rich in biodiversity, colorful public transportation, unique cuisine, vibrant festivals that showcase its colorful culture, and friendly locals regarded as some of the happiest in the …
What are 5 interesting facts about the Philippines?
Interesting Facts about the Philippines
- It’s home to the world’s longest underground river. …
- There are 175+ languages in the country. …
- It boasts three of the world’s largest shopping malls. …
- An island with more volcanoes than towns. …
- It’s the home of Asia’s first Basketball League.
What can you say in the Philippines?
Greetings and Essentials
- Magandang araw! …
- Mano po (ma-no po) / Bless.
- Oo / Hindi (o-o / hin-di) / Yes / No.
- Salamat (sa-la-mat) / Thank you.
- Walang anuman (wa-lang a-noo-man) / You’re welcome.
- Paalam (pa-a-lam) / Goodbye.
- Nawawala ako (na-wa-wa-la a-ko) / I’m lost.
- Hinahanap ko (hi-na-ha-nap ko) / I’m looking for.
What is interesting about Filipino culture?
The Philippines are the second largest group of islands in the world. … The Filipino culture is a mixture of Malayo-Polynesian and Hispanic cultures with an influence of Chinese. Their art, music, architecture and dance are all influenced by the mixture of these people.
How would you describe Philippine culture in business?
Filipino business culture is hierarchical, with the person of highest status approving all final decisions but group consensus is still necessary for all decisions before it reaches this person. Verbal agreements are adhered to on the basis of trust. If you break them, you will jeopardise your business relationships.