How do I get from Manila to Marinduque by car?
There is no direct connection from Manila to Marinduque. However, you can take the train to Alabang, take the walk to Alabang, take the bus to San Pablo City, take the taxi to Lucena Port, then take the car ferry to Marinduque Balanacan Port.
How do I get to Marinduque by land?
By land and sea – Three Options
- Roro Bus from Manila to Marinduque. Ride a bus from Cubao bound to Marinduque. …
- Travel to Lucena City — (Manila – Dalahican Port Lucena – Balanacan Port Marinduque) …
- Via Pinamalayan in Mindoro (Manila – Oriental Mindoro – Marinduque)
How much is the fare from Lucena to Marinduque?
JAC Liner operates a vehicle from Lucena to Marinduque once daily. Tickets cost ₱100 – ₱150 and the journey takes 2h 59m.
Can I travel to Marinduque?
As of May 25 2021, the island province of Marinduque is under the most relaxed community quarantine status. And because of its open space, heritage and cultural spots, it attracts tourists.
How do you get to Marinduque from Cavite?
There are 7 ways to get from Cavite to Marinduque by taxi, bus, car ferry, bus and ferry or plane
- Take a taxi from Cavite to Capas.
- Take the bus from Capas to Araneta Center Bus Terminal.
- Take the bus from Manila Buendia to San Pablo City.
- Take the car ferry from Lucena Port to Marinduque Balanacan Port.
Is there a flight to Marinduque?
Currently, Cebgo is the only airline that flies direct to Marinduque.
How much is the fare going to Marinduque?
The RORO/Ferries are bound for Marinduque’s 3 main ports: Buyabod Port in the town of Sta. Cruz, Cawit Port in Boac and Balanacan Port in Mogpog. Ferry fare is about 390 pesos for adults and travel time is around 3-4 hours depending on sea condition and the type of vessel you took.
How many hours Marinduque to Lucena?
The journey takes approximately 2h. How far is it from Marinduque to Lucena? The distance between Marinduque and Lucena is 52 km.