How can I live in Indonesia permanently?
A KITAP is a permanent residency permit. Expats can apply for permanent residency after they have lived in Indonesia for three consecutive years. However, if expats are married to an Indonesian national they are able to apply for the KITAP after two years.
How can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
To successfully apply for a Visitor Visa or Temporary Stay Visa, foreign nationals must obtain a Visa Approval from the Director-General of Immigration and must have a Sponsor.
Can I migrate to Indonesia?
Moving to Indonesia will enable you to delve into a very rich and ancient cultural tradition. With a population of over 259 million, Indonesia is also the fourth most populous country in the world. … Moving to Indonesia offers many opportunities and generally speaking it is a well-liked destination among expats.
How do I get a visa to live in Indonesia?
If you want to remain in Indonesia for longer than 60-days, you can apply for a 180-day Social Visa once you’ve arrived into Bali. To qualify, you will need a sponsor letter from an Indonesian sponsor, proof that you can support yourself during your stay, and a copy of the sponsor’s identity card.
How can I get residence in Indonesia?
A residence permit can be obtained for an investment of 1 billion Indonesian rupiah or from $70,000. The foreigner needs to open a business or invest in an operating company. The residence permit is granted for one or two years. The investor can enter and leave the country many times.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
Maximum stay in Indonesia is two months. You will need to complete a Passenger Arrival Card before passing through Customs Passport Control. A passenger arrival card will be given to you during your flight; if not, cards are available in the arrival area.
How can I stay in Indonesia for 6 months?
How to Get an Indonesia Visa Extension in Bali and Stay up to Six Months
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance. …
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent. …
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires. …
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension. …
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times. …
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
How can I get work permit in Indonesia?
Requirements to Obtain Indonesia Work Visas
- A business license.
- Their NPWP number for tax identification.
- A Capital Registration License issued by the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- A copy of the sponsor’s ID card (KTP)
- A copy of a local employee’s KTP.
- Wajib Lapor report.
- A company registration letter.
Requirements for Social Visa Application in Indonesia
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 12 months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- A completed visa application form.
- A bank statement or other evidence showing enough fund to cover travel expenses in Indonesia.
- A coloured photograph (passport size)
Is it hard to immigrate to Indonesia?
Applying for and acquiring a visa to Indonesia is a simple process, except for work visas, which are quite difficult to obtain. Expats can obtain several types of visas that dictate how long they can stay in the country and how much they pay for them.
Can I buy Indonesian citizenship?
Acquiring Indonesian nationality
Nationality can be acquired in Indonesia through adoption, birth, marriage, or naturalization.
How much do you need to move to Indonesia?
According to a survey, the cost of living in Indonesia for a single person averages at Rp 13,415,843 (about $900) a month. While a family of four may need up to Rp 29,846,962 (about $2,000) to live comfortably. These amounts, however, tend to vary all throughout the country.