How do I replace my Autopass Card?
If you already have a GVP and are applying for an Autopass Card (e.g. to replace a lost, damaged, or expired Autopass Card), you can do so at LTA’s office within Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint. Bring along: A completed application form (PDF, 86kB) Your original vehicle registration certificate.
How do I update my Singapore Autopass?
If you have a valid Autopass Card and have just renewed your vehicle’s road tax or purchased a new insurance cover, visit https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/vepds/insureapp and update your road tax and insurance validity in your Autopass Card at least 5 working days before driving into Singapore.
Can I top up Autopass online?
Motorists can now top up their Nets FlashPay and Autopass Cards on their Android smartphones. With the new top-up service provided on the NETS FlashPay Reader app, motorists will no longer need to worry about looking for a top-up terminal for their NETS FlashPay cards to pay for their ERP and parking charges.
Can a Singaporean drive a Malaysian car in Singapore?
Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents (regardless of their place of residence), student pass holder, long term social visit pass holder and residents of Singapore cannot drive a Malaysia-registered car in/into Singapore.
Can you use Autopass cash card?
Autopass Card is a stored-value smart card for paying VEP fees, toll charges and ERP fees in Singapore. … It can also act as a NETS CashCard (chip version) or NETS FlashPay card (contactless version) for all NETS retail transactions, and paying carparks that use the Electronic Parking System.
How do I apply for VEP in Singapore?
Here’s an easy, step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Malaysian VEP.
- Step 1: Register online at the official VEP portal. …
- Step 2: Download the Touch N’ Go eWallet. …
- Step 3: Make an appointment to collect the VEP-RFID tag. …
- Step 4: Collecting the VEP-RFID tag.
How do I update my Autopass online?
LTA Implements Online-Only Update for Autopass Card
- Relevant documents need to be prepared:
- How to update Autopass online.
- Fill in the relevant information of the owner and the car.
- Upload Car Card VOC, Road Tax, Insurance.
- After confirming that the information is correct, click Submit.
How do I register my Autopass in Singapore?
You will need the following to complete the application:
- A valid email address.
- Your Identity Card / Passport.
- Your Employment / Immigration Pass Card.
- Your Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Your Vehicle Certificate of Insurance.
How do I top up my Autopass with POSB ATM?
Top up using POSB/DBS ATM
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by NETS FlashPay/Cashcard/Ez-link/Concession Card.
- Select Ez-link card followed by Continue.
- Select Top-up and select the Account you wish to use.
How do I top up my cash card?
- NETS Top-Up Machines.
- NETS Self-Service Stations.
- Any DBS/POSB, OCBC or UOB ATM.
- FairPrice Xpress*
How do I top up my flashs Netpay with my phone?
Place FlashPay Card on the back of the phone with NFC turned on or launch the NETS App. On the home screen, select ‘Top-Up Service’ Select “Auto Top-Up Activation” Enter the 6-digit ATU activation code sent to you via SMS or email.