How do you get to General Santos City?
You can take a plane through Cebu Pacific or Philippine Airlines when travelling from Manila or Cebu and land on the second largest airport in the country, the General Santos International Airport. Expected time of arrival to the city is one hour and forty- five minutes.
Is General Santos City Safe?
Yes, there is some risk; there have been bombings, robberies, etc for many years, but they rarely directly affect most of the people who live and travel in southern Mindanao.
How much is the bus fare from Davao to GenSan?
The best way to get from Davao City to General Santos without a car is to bus which takes 2h and costs ₱200 – ₱300. How long does it take to get from Davao City to General Santos? The bus from Davao City Ecoland Bus Terminal to YBL General Santos takes 2h including transfers and departs every 30 minutes.
What are the requirements going to Manila from province?
Byaheng Manila Requirements
- Flight Itinerary. Before traveling to Manila, you need to have your flight itinerary first. …
- Brgy. Certification. …
- Medical Certificate. Your medical certificate can be applied thru an approved clinic or thru your municipal health office. …
- Travel Pass. …
- Travel Authority. …
- Traze Contact Tracing App.
Where is the safest place in the Philippines?
Davao City is among the most liveable and safest cities in the world, primarily because of a low crime rate thanks to a strict local government.
What should I avoid in the Philippines?
A: When traveling to the Philippines, here are some of the things you should avoid:
- Don’t insult the country or its people.
- Don’t disrespect your elders.
- Don’t use first names to address someone older.
- Don’t show much of your valuable things in public.
- Don’t get offended too easily.
- Don’t go without prior research.
How much is the fare from Davao to Gensan?
Travel time is 4 hours and fare is PHP 300. Yellow bus line has an hourly trip from Davao to Gensan. The terminal is Ecoland Bus Terminal in Davao City and the destination is General Santos Bus Terminal.
How many hours is Davao to Cagayan de Oro by land?
Yes, the driving distance between Davao City to Cagayan de Oro is 288 km. It takes approximately 4h 18m to drive from Davao City to Cagayan de Oro.