What is a tong ting?
“Ting Tong” actually means “nuts” or “crazy” or “bollocks” in Thai.
How do you insult in Thai?
Koh Rang Yai
- Insults. stupid. …
- kwai. This is the Thai word for buffalo. …
- nah gliat. This is a funny one. …
- kee nee-ow. This phrase means stingy or tight with money. …
- ‘kee nok’ and ‘kee ngok’ These two insults probably cause more confusion and debate than any others. …
- ai & ee. These are insulting titles. …
- Swear Words.
What is Phom in Thai?
phom rak khun. I love you. ( male speaker) ฉันรักคุณ
Where is Tong Ting?
Inner Ting Tong and Outer Ting Tong, near Budleigh Salterton in South East Devon, England; see Thing (assembly) § Viking and medieval society.
How do you say cute in Thai?
How to Say Someone/Something is Cute in Thai
- น่ารักอะ (naa rak ah) – so cute (the อ่ะ at the end is a particle which adds a slightly stronger feeling)
- น่ารักมาก (naa rak maak) – very cute.
- น่าฮักขนาด (naa rak kha-naad) – very cute (Northern dialect)