How can I write in Khmer on Facebook?
You can then switch between languages using a key combination.
- Open the Charms bar by moving your mouse to the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Add a language” in the “Clock, Language, and Region” section.
- Select the language you want to use for messages and status updates on Facebook.
How do I change the Language back on my Facebook?
Choose Language and Region in the left menu pane. In the Facebook language section, select Edit. Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu, and choose a different language. Select Save Changes to apply the new language to Facebook.
How can I change my Facebook from Khmer to English?
Facebook’s available in Khmer Language
- Open the account dropdown menu at the top right corner of Facebook and choose Account Settings.
- Next to Language, click the Edit link, then after choosing it already please click Save.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
Why is my Facebook in Spanish instead of English?
If you see your Facebook page with the language in Spanish, it means you are still logged in, but the language setting has been changed. Click the “Espanol” link at the bottom of the page.
Where is settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
Why do I get Facebook notifications in Spanish?
Facebook Help Team
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change the language on Facebook on my IPAD?
Tap in the bottom right. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in. Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
How do you change the language on Facebook login?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
Why has my iPad keyboard changed?
If your iPad keyboard isn’t full-sized and centered at the bottom of your screen, you probably turned on one of these features: Floating keyboard, which is a smaller single keyboard that can move anywhere on the screen. Split keyboard, which divides the keyboard into two halves that can move up and down.
Why is my keyboard sideways on my Iphone?
Answer: A: Look at the top of your home screen to the right of the time. If you see an icon with a lock with a circle around it your orientation is locked. To unlock it double click your home button, slide your finger to the right (screen goes left) and tap the orientation lock button.