What are the good things about Philippines?
10 Things That Will Make You Fall In-Love With the Philippines
- Breathtaking Views.
- 7,641 Islands to Choose From.
- Great Diving and Surfing Spots.
- Exquisite Pinoy Cuisine.
- Ridiculously Good People.
- Grand Festivals.
- Dynamic Nightlife.
- Interesting Mix of Different Cultures.
What are 5 interesting facts about the Philippines?
Interesting Facts about the Philippines
- It’s home to the world’s longest underground river. …
- There are 175+ languages in the country. …
- It boasts three of the world’s largest shopping malls. …
- An island with more volcanoes than towns. …
- It’s the home of Asia’s first Basketball League.
Is Philippines a famous country?
The Philippines, being able to rank as Top 8 in the world and the 1st in Asia, goes to show how the well-known Filipino hospitality trait still remains as one of its greatest assets. All throughout the years, the country has been known to possess genuine hospitality towards visitors, foreigners, or expatriates.
What are the 10 Filipino traits?
The ten most depicted traits were the following: pakikisama, hiya, utang na loob, close family ties, bahala na, amor propio, bayanihan, hospitality, ningas cogon, and respect for elders.
Why Filipinas are the best?
Filipinas are known to have a great personality. They are bubbly, cheerful positive and they always try to maintain a sunny disposition in life. Sometimes you will even think where they get all their smiles! When you date a Filipina, you won’t get bored and you will always feel happy.