What is the famous of Indonesia?
Indonesia sits on the Ring of Fire, an area with some of the most active volcanoes in the world. Many of the country’s volcanoes, such as Mount Merapi, are famous for their violent eruptions and their stunning, but dangerous beauty.
What are some man made landmarks in Indonesia?
Top 10 man-made landmarks in Indonesia:
- Tanah Lot Temple, Tabanan, Bali.
- Borobudur Temple, Magelang, Central Java.
- Prambanan Temple, Yogyakarta, Central Java.
- Uluwatu Temple, Uluwatu, Bali.
- Tirta Gangga, Karangasem, Bali.
- USS Liberty Shipwreck, Tulamben, Bali.
- Baiturrahman Grand Mosque, Banda Aceh.
What famous historical spots Does Indonesia have other than the Borobudur Temple?
17 Incredible Landmarks in Indonesia You Don’t Want to Miss
- 1 Prambanan (Java) Prambanan Temple. …
- 2 Komodo National Park (East Nusa Tenggara) Padar Island. …
- 3 Ulun Danu Beratan (Bali) Ulun Danu Beratan. …
- 4 Borobudur (Java) Borobudur Temple. …
- 5 Sipiso-Piso Waterfall (Sumatra) Sipiso-Piso Waterfall. …
- 6 Uluwatu Temple (Bali)
What is so special about Indonesia?
Indonesia is located in what is called “the Pacific rim of fire” which is one of the most active volcanic areas in the world. The country alone has 150 volcanoes. It also boasts some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world with one of the best being seen from Mount Penanjakan overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
Famous people from Indonesia
- Sukarno. Politician. …
- Suharto. Politician. …
- Agnes Monica. Dance-pop Artist. …
- Fatin Shidqia. Singer. …
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Politician. …
- Taufik Hidayat. Olympic Badminton Player. …
- Megawati Sukarnoputri. Politician. …
- Joko Widodo. Politician.
What famous historical spots Does Indonesia have?
List of World Heritage Sites in Indonesia
- Komodo National Park.
- Lorentz National Park.
- Ujung Kulon.