What can you do in Singapore for a few hours?
Welcome to Cheapflights
- 0:00 Take the SMRT train to the Bayfront Stop.
- 1:00 Tour Gardens by the Bay.
- 3:00 Hit Chinatown.
- 4:00 Dinner at a Hawker Center.
- 4:45 Walk Boat Quay.
- 5:30 Whirlwind Shopping Bonanza.
- 6:45 Grab a Singapore Sling at the Raffles’ Long Bar.
- 7:45 Hail a Cab and Head Out.
Can you leave the airport during a layover in Singapore?
– Tour itinerary may change, depending on weather and traffic conditions. – Take note that as a transit passenger, you are only allowed to enter and exit Singapore once during your layover period. That being said, you are not able to join more than 1 tour. – Don’t forget to leave your luggage at the airport.
What can you do in Singapore for 10 hours?
Here’s our top 10 things to do when you have 10 hours or more to kill during your Singapore layover.
- Catch a movie. …
- Check out some butterflies. …
- Experience some nature. …
- Go on a shopping spree. …
- Enjoy a free massage. …
- Go for a dip. …
- Entertain the kids. …
- Brave the giant slide.
How long can you stay at Singapore airport?
The period of stay permitted is at the discretion of the Immigration Officer upon arrival at the Singapore Changi Airport. It is normally between 14 to 30 days.
Can I exit the airport during transit?
Yes, you can leave airports during domestic layovers. For example, if you’re a US citizen on a layover within the US, then you can leave the airport legally and safely. (Just make sure you’re back in time!)
Does Singapore Airline provide hotel for long layover?
Singapore Airlines passengers can book Transit Hotel in the block of 6 hours or Transit Lounge in the block of 3 hours either through local Singapore Airlines office or appointed travel agents.