What travel documents do I need for Thailand?

Do I need a certificate of entry to Thailand?

Even with the visa exemption scheme, travelers still need to obtain the Certificate of Entry (COE) in order to enter Thailand. This Visa is for tourism purposes only. … They will be allowed to stay in Thailand for a period of up to 60 days, counting from the date of entry.

Do I need a fit to fly certificate for Thailand?

From 1 April 2021, Fit to Fly health certificate will no longer be required to go to Thailand.

How long does it take to get a certificate of entry for Thailand?

It takes around 3 working days to process the application.

What is Certificate of Entry Thailand?

The Certificate of Entry or COE is a letter issued by the Thai Embassy or Consulate to allow a foreign visa holder to enter Thailand onboard a special repatriation flight, chartered flight, or semi-commercial flight.

How much does a Covid test cost in Thailand?

Package of COVID-19 Screening (RT-PCR test) 4,300 THB.

Can I travel to Thailand now from Philippines?

Travel Restrictions

Passport holders from the Philippines may enter Thailand without a visa under the Tourist Visa Exemption Scheme. Period of stay is 30 days. for 30 days. – Visa on Arrival (VOA) is no longer suspended from October 01, 2021 onwards.

THIS IS FUNNING:  What comprises the internal waters of the Philippines?

How long does it take to get Coe?

If you mail in your COE application, it will take about 4-6 weeks to receive your COE confirmation.

When can I apply for COE Thailand?

If you already have a valid visa/re-entry permit,

Fill in the online application for COE at least 15 working days before the intend date of travel.

How do I apply for a COE?


  1. Completed Coe College Application or Common Application.
  2. Official results of the SAT or ACT*
  3. Official high school transcript.
  4. Admission recommendation (optional for students who meet Coe’s minimum academic standards)
  5. Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe’s minimum academic standards)