How many neurosurgeons are there in the Philippines?
|Country||Classification*||Ratio of Neurosurgeons to Population|
Who is the top rated neurosurgeon?
Top 5 neurosurgeons:
- Medical Doctor Bartolomé Oliver.
- Professor Pietro Mortini.
- Professor Serdar Kahraman.
- Medical Doctor JunSeok Bae.
- Medical Doctor Seung-Jae Hyun.
Who is the best neurologist in the Philippines?
Best Neurologist in Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Dr. Vladimir Hufana. 6.1 mi. Neurologist. Taguig. …
- St. Luke’s Medical Center. 4.4 mi. Medical Centers. …
- Headache Clinic by Dr Winnnie Lim Khoo. 2.0 mi. Neurologist. 1556 Laong Laan street, Manila, NCR 1008. …
- Winnie Lim Khoo MD. 2.4 mi. Neurologist. 286 Dimasalang Street, Manila.
How much does a surgeon make in the Philippines?
The average pay for a Physician Surgeon is PHP 1,803,710 a year and PHP 867 an hour in Philippines. The average salary range for a Physician Surgeon is between PHP 1,184,477 and PHP 2,511,462. On average, a Doctorate Degree is the highest level of education for a Physician Surgeon.
Are neurosurgeons in demand in Philippines?
The demand for neurologists and neurosurgeons
In spite the hindrances in specialising in neurosurgery and neurology in the Philippines, this area of medicine remains one of the most sought-after specialties in the country.
Where are the best neurosurgeons in the world?
World’s Best Neurosurgery Program
The neurosurgery service at Columbia University Irving Medical Center at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital has been ranked #1 in the world by Newsweek magazine.
Who is the top surgeon in the world?
20 Most Innovative Surgeons Alive Today
- Russell M. …
- Gazi Yasargil, MD, Neurosurgery. …
- Thomas Starzl, MD, PhD, Transplant Surgery. …
- Jean-Michel Dubernard, MD, Transplant Surgery. …
- Robert F. …
- Syed Modasser Ali, FRCS, Ophthalmology. …
- Ioannis Pallikaris, MD, Ophthalmology. …
- Maria Siemionow, MD, PhD, Plastic Surgery.
Who is the best spinal surgeon in the world?
Professor Arun Ranganathan, world-renowned spinal surgeon.