Why does Etsy think I’m in a different country?
Your region preference is used on certain pages of Etsy to show you relevant items as well as other content related to your selected country or region while you shop. … While we use your region preference to show you location-based content on certain pages of the site, it doesn’t limit what you can see on Etsy.
Why is Etsy showing SGD?
The payment was made in whatever currency the customer chose, and it is on their packing slip. If they were browsing in SGD, and bought in SGD, then that is what is on the packing slip.
Why is Etsy showing wrong currency?
To change your currency settings: On Etsy.com, go to Your account. Go to Account settings. … Under Currency, choose your preferred currency.
How do I change my shop location on Etsy?
To change your shop’s location
- Go to go to Shop Manager and click the pencil icon next to your shop name under Sales Channels.
- Choose to edit your location at the top, under your shop title.
- As you begin typing your city, a list of suggestions will appear. Be sure to pick from the list.
How do I change Etsy to UK?
To change your currency settings:
- On Etsy.com, go to Your account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Choose the Preferences tab.
- Under Currency, choose your preferred currency.
- Select Update Preferences at the bottom of the page.
How do I make my Etsy shop UK only?
Delivery Destination Settings
- Go to Shop Manager > Listings. Select the thumbnail photo next to the listing you’d like to edit or select Edit from the gear menu.
- In the Delivery area, use the dropdown menu next to Dispatch origin to choose the country where your item will be dispatching from.
- Click Add location.
What currency should I use on Etsy?
Your shop listing currency is USD. For PayPal orders you will be paid USD directly through PayPal. For Etsy Payments orders, you will receive EUR deposited to your bank account via your Shop Payment Account.
Why is Etsy showing prices in HKD?
It could be that your internet provider is using various IP addresses, that you have an IP blocker active (which hides country), or you might be using a VPN. So Etsy is seeing a Hong Kong IP or related IP and showing you what it thinks is your local currency when logged out.
How do I change my currency on Etsy?
Changing Your Currency Settings on the Etsy App
- In the Etsy app, tap You.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Currency.
- Select your new currency.
Why is my Etsy in British pounds?
When a seller lists items in a currency other than the currency of their payment account, Etsy will convert the available balance to the seller’s payment account currency. This conversion is reflected in the Payment account.
Why is Etsy showing Canada?
How does my region affect the items I see on Etsy? Your region preference is used on certain pages of Etsy to show you relevant items as well as other content related to your selected country or region while you shop. For example, it’s used to automatically show items that ship to you when you search on Etsy.