Your question: Can a foreigner work in Myanmar?

How can I get work permit in Myanmar?

Requirements to Obtain a Myanmar Working Visa

  1. A completed visa application form.
  2. A letter of invitation from the employer in Myanmar.
  3. A passport with at least six months of validity.
  4. A copy of the information page of the passport.
  5. Two recent passport photographs.

How do I get a stay permit in Myanmar?

It can be applied at the Myanmar Embassies of respective countries, and alternatively it can be applied online ( or at the airport on arrival. If a business visa holder plans to stay longer, a multiple special re-entry visa needs to be applied at the One Stop Service Center of the Thilawa SEZ.

Can foreigners work in Myanmar?

A foreigner working in Myanmar will require a Stay Permit. The Stay Permit allows the foreigner to work for three months or one year without re-entry to Myanmar. A Stay Permit, together with a valid Multiple Journey Special Re-Entry Visa allows a foreigner to work, whilst travelling in and out of Myanmar.

Can foreigners live in Myanmar?

Although Myanmar has only started welcoming foreign investment in 2011, it is an attractive and safe place to live for expats. As it is slowly democratizing, Myanmar also features ever-improving living conditions.

How do I extend my visa in Myanmar?

However, it is not currently possible to extend a tourist visa online. Tourists wishing to stay in Myanmar longer than 28 days should get in contact with their embassy or consulate or visit a Myanmar (Burma) immigration office at Naypyitaw. It is also important to note that the tourist visa is single-entry.

THIS IS FUNNING:  How do you say ouch in the Philippines?

How long is Myanmar tourist visa?

The maximum number of days allowed to stay in Myanmar as a tourist electronic visa holder is up to 28 days, whereas electronic business visa holders can stay up to 70 days at a time.

What is C form Myanmar?

When a foreigner stays at a landlord’s house/apartment, the landlord shall use Form-C to notify the relevant Ward Administration Office, and also notify the relevant Township Office of the Department of Labour, Immigration and Population within 24-hours, in accordance with the sec.