Can I send load to the Philippines?
Buying mobile load for your friends and family in the Philippines is easy with Rebtel. Rebtel works with all the major Philippines networks including Globe, Smart Sun, TNT and Cherry Mobile. So you can send a mobile load to any phone in the Philippines.
How can I send mobile load to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
How can I send a load to another country?
How to Buy International Load
- Step 1: If you have enough funds, go ahead and Open your Coins.ph app then tap on Buy Load.
- Step 2: Select your country.
- Step 3: Enter the mobile number then choose the amount of load you’re buying.
- Step 4: Review your purchase then Slide to Send!
How can I transfer my digi top up to Philippines?
How to use Talktime Transfer™ or Talktime Request?
- Dial *128# from your Digi mobile, then select My Account. …
- Choose ‘Talktime Transfer’ and select the denomination you’d like to transfer.
- Input the phone number you wish to transfer to.
- You will receive a confirmation text message upon successful transaction.
How can I send load to another number?
Just follow these steps:
to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: Text to 29151234567.
- Wait for the text message asking if you want to proceed with the transaction with a ₱1 charge.
- Reply with YES within five (5) minutes.
- Wait to receive the confirmation message.
How can I send globe load to Philippines?
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amount
PIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
How can I send load from Singapore to Philippines?
SingTel, one of Singapore’s main telco, has just launched a new feature for all its prepaid subscribers. They can now share their existing or extra talk time credit with telco subscribers in Philippines. To do this, simply SMS
How can I buy online load in Philippines?
How do I buy load online using Coins.ph?
- You can buy load online through the Coins.ph web wallet or the Android and iOS apps.
- Here’s how to buy load:
- Step 1: Tap the “Buy Load” icon.
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you’d like to load, or choose from the denominations below. …
- Step 4: Slide to pay.
How can I transfer balance from Vodafone to Philippines?
To send credit to a phone in other country simply :
Send ‘country code & mobile no to be recharged’ to 97729 and wait for instructions .
How can I transfer credit from Ooredoo to Philippines?
Step 1: Dial *140# on your Ooredoo mobile. Step 2: Reply with your 6-digit mPIN number. Step 3: Reply with 2 to select Transfers International Option. Step 4: Reply with 1 to select Add New (Beneficiary) Option.
How can I transfer balance from friendi to Philippines?
To start transferring international credit dial *222# and follow these steps:
- Enter the international phone number with the country code (example: 00911412680011)
- Select the amount that you would like to transfer.
- An SMS confirmation will be sent to you and the receiver.