How can I send recharge in the Philippines?
All you need to do is:
- Choose the service you want to use, in this case, ‘Airtime’
- Enter the number and network of the phone you want to recharge.
- Pay for the airtime online.
- You and the person you’re sending to will receive SMS notifications once the airtime credit has been added.
How can I send a load to another country?
How to Buy International Load
- Step 1: If you have enough funds, go ahead and Open your Coins.ph app then tap on Buy Load.
- Step 2: Select your country.
- Step 3: Enter the mobile number then choose the amount of load you’re buying.
- Step 4: Review your purchase then Slide to Send!
How can I buy online load in Philippines?
How do I buy load online using Coins.ph?
- You can buy load online through the Coins.ph web wallet or the Android and iOS apps.
- Here’s how to buy load:
- Step 1: Tap the “Buy Load” icon.
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you’d like to load, or choose from the denominations below. …
- Step 4: Slide to pay.
How can I send load from Singapore to Philippines?
SingTel, one of Singapore’s main telco, has just launched a new feature for all its prepaid subscribers. They can now share their existing or extra talk time credit with telco subscribers in Philippines. To do this, simply SMS
How can I send globe load to Philippines?
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amount
PIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
Can I recharge Philippines mobile online from UAE?
You can now be anywhere in UAE and recharge Philippines mobile online very easily in a secured environment. From the screen of your mobile phone, choose your operator and top up Philippines prepaid mobile connection in seconds.
Can GCash load international SIM?
Yes, you are able to download and register for a GCash account if you have an active Philippines mobile number (any PH network), even while abroad. If you are currently overseas, do make sure your SIM / mobile phone has activated Roaming*.
How can I send load to another number?
Just follow these steps:
to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: Text to 29151234567.
- Wait for the text message asking if you want to proceed with the transaction with a ₱1 charge.
- Reply with YES within five (5) minutes.
- Wait to receive the confirmation message.
How can I send mobile load to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
How can I send smart load to Philippines?
Sending Smart load to the Philippines couldn’t be easier
- Choose amount to send. Choose one of our great offers.
- Enter the number to top-up. The lucky recipient; a loved one or even yourself.
- Connect your world. Add your details, select a payment method and your top-up is sent!
How can I recharge my mobile online?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.