What is the richest company 2020?
1. Apple Inc – 2.4 Trillion USD. Apple Inc, a Cupertino-based American tech company is the most valuable company in the world with a record market cap of $ 2.4 Trillion. Apple is the most successful brand with a revenue of $275 billion dollars as of 2020.
What is the number 1 richest company in the world?
With a market capitalization of 2.25 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2021, Apple was the world’s largest company in 2021. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable brands: Microsoft, Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
What are the companies in Indonesia?
Top Multinational Companies in Indonesia in 2020
- PT Bank Central Asia Tbk. ( …
- PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. ( …
- PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. ( …
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. ( …
- PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. ( …
- PT Astra International Tbk. ( …
- PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. ( …
- PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk. (
What is the richest company in the world list?
What is the biggest company in the world 2020?
The Top 100, Ranked
|4||AMAZON.COM INC||Consumer Discretionary|
What is the most valuable company in the world 2020?
Key Background: Apple was the first company to exceed $1 trillion and $2 trillion in market value, milestones it hit in August 2018 and August 2020, respectively. The iPhone maker became the world’s most valuable company in July 2020 after it passed Saudi Arabian oil giant Saudi Aramco.
Which is the No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
What is the most expensive company in the world 2021?
As of 2021, Apple was the most valuable brand in the world with an estimated brand value of about 263.4 billion U.S. dollars. Amazon, which was the second leading brand in the world, had a brand value of about 254.2 billion U.S. dollars that year.
Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
IBM. IBM, stands for International Business Machine is currently the biggest IT service company in the world with over 300 offices and 345,000 employees working in more than 170 nations of the world.