How can I see a GP in Singapore?
All GP clinics in Singapore are walk in clinics. Just walk into the clinic, register then wait your turn to see the doctor. Of course, in busy clinics, waiting times can be very long. Many GP clinics open till late.
How do I find a doctor online in Singapore?
With teleconsultations, you and your loved ones can get the medical care you need wherever and whenever. Save time and cost on transportation and skip the queues at hospitals and clinics. In less than 30 minutes, get connected to a Singapore-licensed medical doctor online in the comfort of your home.
Is polyclinic a GP?
In Singapore, primary care is provided through an island-wide network of outpatient polyclinics and clinics run by private general practitioners (GPs). There are currently 20 polyclinics and about 1,700 GP clinics.
How much does a doctor consultation cost?
An initial consultation with a doctor will cost around $100 – $200. Visits to specialists are typically more expensive depending on their specialty and the nature of your visit. On average, specialists will charge $250 or more for a consultation.
How much does it cost to visit the doctor?
Doctor Care Visit Cost. In general, the average cost of urgent care without insurance ranges from $80 to $280 for a simple visit and $140 to $440 for a more advanced visit. The average cost for a doctor’s visit ranges between $300 and $600 without insurance.
Can foreigners come to Singapore for medical treatment?
With effect from 17 November 2020, international patients from countries with Air Travel Pass (ATP) arrangements will no longer be required to apply for a waiver from the Ministry of Health (MOH) to seek medical treatment in Singapore.
How can I find a good GP?
To find a new GP you can:
- ask your current doctor for advice.
- ask your family, friends and neighbours for recommendations.
- ask a local pharmacist or other medical professionals who have dealings with doctors in the area.
How can I register in polyclinic?
Sign up today!
- Online Appointment System.
- Health Buddy mobile application (available on Android and iPhone)
- SingHealth Polyclinics Call Centre at 6643 6969.
How do I see a doctor online?
SET UP IN NO TIME – Get Instant Help from our Qualified doctors
- Create Your Account (Sign Up) & Add Family Members.
- Book Doctor Appointment. via Phone/ Video or Chat.
- Get Your Prescription. After Consultation. & Maintain Health Record (eHR)
- Medicine Delivery & Diagnostic Test.
How do I start an online consultation with a doctor?
How to set-up a virtual clinic in 7 simple steps!
- Step 1: Fill the registration form. …
- Step 2: Form a team. …
- Step 3: Send details. …
- Step 4: Your virtual clinic is ready! …
- Step 5: Send clinic link to patients. …
- Step 6: Consult online and send prescriptions. …
- Step 7: Track consultations using admin dash board.
Where can I get an online consultation?
- DOH Boosts Telemedicine Services for NCR.
- Telehealth Programs.
- Telehealth and Telemedicine: A Research Anthology of Law and Policy Resources.
- Medifi for Patients – App Store | Play Store.
- KonsultaMD official website.
- HealthNow official website.
- AIDE – App Store | Play Store.
- DOCPH official website.