What are the different courses in the Philippines?
College Courses in the Philippines
- Bachelor of Arts in History (AB History)
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (AB Philosophy)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Industrial Design (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Painting (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Sculpture (BFA)
What courses are under stem Philippines?
- Information Technology.
- Computer Science.
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Teacher Education Major in Sciences.
- Medical Sciences (Nursing, Medical Allied Programs)
What course has the highest salary in Philippines?
Top High-Paying Jobs in the Philippines for Fresh Graduates
- Medical Officer. Average Monthly Salary: PHP 59,353. …
- Technical Support Representative. Average Monthly Salary: PHP 23,000. …
- School Teacher. Average Monthly Salary: PHP 22,316. …
- Call Center Agent. …
- Engineer. …
- Nurse. …
- Customer Service Representative. …
- Sales Associate.
What jobs are in demand in the Philippines?
7 In-Demand ICT Careers in the Philippines
- Computer programmer. Average salary: ₱205,048 / year. …
- Systems analyst. Average salary: ₱483,917 / year. …
- Web designer. Average salary: ₱299,907 / year. …
- Web developer. Average salary: ₱290,081 / year. …
- IT support specialist. …
- Information security analyst. …
- Data scientist.
What are the different types of courses?
UG Courses for Arts Students
- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- BMS- Bachelor of Management Science.
- BFA- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- BEM- Bachelor of Event Management.
- Integrated Law Course- BA + LL.B.
- BJMC- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication.
- BFD- Bachelor of Fashion Designing.
- BSW- Bachelor of Social Work.
What are the course in STEM strand?
Subjects under STEM are tailor fitted to courses such as civil engineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, electronics & communication engineering, industrial engineering, and mechanical engineering.