Can I bring seafood into Singapore?
Each person is allowed a maximum of 5kg of seafood products, out of which a maximum of only 2 kg of frozen cooked crabmeat and frozen cooked prawn meat is allowed.
Can I bring bak kwa to Singapore?
According to AVA and ICA, Bak kwa is on the list of barred items to bring into Singapore…
What items Cannot be sent to Singapore?
Singapore Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Books: hardback/paperback non-comm.
- Bunker oil sample (for analysis)
- Chewing gum (oral dental and medicated gum accepted)
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape.
- Coal & firewood.
- Cologne and Perfume, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
Can we bring durian from Malaysia to Singapore?
Never free from controversy, the king of fruits is banned from being eaten in outdoor spaces throughout Singapore and carrying it on public transport is prohibited because of its pungent smell. It was for this reason also that durians were prohibited at the recent Malaysia Fest 2019 last month.
Can I bring live crab into Singapore?
4. How about seafood products? Each person is allowed a maximum of 5kg of seafood products, out of which a maximum of only 2kg of frozen cooked crabmeat and frozen cooked prawn meat is allowed.
What can be imported to Singapore?
Importing Controlled Goods Into Singapore
- Animals, birds and their by-products.
- Endangered species of wildlife and their by-products.
- Meat and meat products.
- Fish and seafood products.
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Arms and explosives.
- Bullet-proof clothing.
- Toy guns, pistols and revolvers.
Can you take bak kwa on a plane?
4. Re: Can I bring Bak Kwa for my OZ friends from SG ? Travel-future-ahoy, pork products aren’t allowed full stop, there is no “making it more likely to pass biosecurity”. OP, you aren’t allowed to bring it into the country, just leave it at home.
Can I bring pork products to Malaysia?
Each consignment of pork and pork products shall be accompanied by a valid import permit issued by the Malaysian Quarantine and Inspection Services, Malaysia (MAQIS) permitting the importation of pork and pork products into Malaysia.
Can we send bak kwa to Hong Kong?
Are you allowed to bring bak kwa into Hong Kong from Singapore? No problem bringing meat jerky into Hong Kong, although there are Bee Cheng Hiang shops all around HK (Which are quite expensive.
Can I send chocolate to Singapore?
Shipping To Singapore
Your present to Singapore can be delivered in as quickly as 3 working days with express courier. … So chocolate, sweets, biscuits, crisps, snacks and all the other goodies that go into our Gift Boxes are fine to send, although customs will occasionally inspect a parcel to check its contents.
Can you send cheese to Singapore?
Customs has a right to open parcels and inspect them in detail. As you can imagine, this may compromise the appearance of the gift and damage gift wrap. Finally, when sending a gift containing a gourmet items you are limited to sending non-perishable items. So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question.
Can I post perfume to Singapore?
Perfume and Cologne
However, some courier services like Fedex won’t ship perfumes and colognes at all. Even companies which do – like TNT – require proper labelling, packaging and documentation. That’s because perfumes and colognes are considered dangerous goods, no thanks to their flammable alcohol-based content.