What are the most exported products from the Philippines?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
Who is the largest exporter of milk?
As one of the world’s top 10 largest milk producing countries, New Zealand is also the world largest milk exporting country for years.
Top 10 Milk Exporting Countries.
|Rank||Country||2019 Export Value (US$ billion)|
What does the Philippines mainly export?
The country’s primary exports include semiconductors and electronic products, transport equipment, garments, copper products, petroleum products, coconut oil, and fruits.
Does the Philippines Import milk?
The import volume of milk and milk products to the Philippines was estimated at approximately 2.6 million metric tons of milk equivalent in 2020.
What are the top 10 import and export product in the the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
Which country is the number one producer of milk 2020?
Major producers of cow milk worldwide in 2020, by country (in million metric tons)
|Characteristic||Production volume in million metric tons|
Which country is the largest importer of milk?
Milk: All Importer Countries in 2020
What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What are the top five export commodities of the Philippines?
Top 5 Commodity Exports
- Gold – $2 billion.
- Bananas – $1.8 billion.
- Coconut Oil – $1.3 billion.
- Refined Copper – $1.1 billion.
- Copper Ore – $670 million.