Can I work in Indonesia with spouse visa?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to work with this visa. Once you find employment in Indonesia, your employer must apply for a work and stay permit for you. This will be additional to the spouse sponsored KITAS as this cannot be converted into a work permit.
Can a dependent work in Indonesia?
A dependant visa (commonly known as Dependant KITAS) is a visa which allows accompanying family members of a holder of a primary work permit (IMTA) and stay permit (KITAS), to live and reside in Indonesia as long as the primary IMTA and KITAS holder holds their employment.
How can I get spouse visa for my wife in Indonesia?
- Passport with minimum 18 (eighteen) months validity.
- Photograph, sized in 3 cm x 4 cm: 2 pieces, red background.
- Marriage Certificate (Akta Nikah)
- ID Card (KTP) of Indonesian spouse.
- Family Card (Kartu Keluarga) of Indonesian spouse.
- Birth certificate (Akta Lahir) of Indonesian spouse.
What is a dependent spouse visa?
UK Dependent Visas
The Dependent Visa category enables the dependents of a person who is a permanent resident or UK citizen to apply to join them in the UK. This type of application typically applies to family and children.
Can foreign spouse enter Indonesia?
Foreigners married to Indonesian nationals and their children are allowed to enter Indonesia provided they hold the temporary stay visa index 317, said the head of the Directorate General of Immigration’s public relations and general affairs division, Arya Pradhana Anggakara.
How can I get dependent visa in Indonesia?
- Apply for a single-visit visa to enter Indonesia.
- Enter Indonesia.
- Convert the single-visit visa to KITAS at a local Indonesian immigration office.
- Fill in necessary forms and submit them along with the applicant’s original passport to the mentioned office.
- Go through the interview.
How can I get residence permit in Indonesia?
A residence permit can be obtained for an investment of 1 billion Indonesian rupiah or from $70,000. The foreigner needs to open a business or invest in an operating company. The residence permit is granted for one or two years. The investor can enter and leave the country many times.
Can a foreigner open a bank account in Indonesia?
Understanding Bank Account Types in Indonesia
Generally, foreign banks have requirements to open a personal bank account. They include a reference letter from an employer or sponsor, copies of your passport and temporary stay permit (KIMS, KITAS card), or permanent resident license (KITAP).
Can you work with KITAP?
Holders of a spouse-sponsored KITAP have the right to work as an independent entrepreneur. Article 61 on the Immigration Law provides for this benefit. However, if you begin working with an Indonesian company, you will be issued a work permit by your employer alongside your KITAP.
How do you get Kitas in Indonesia?
Right now in 2021, e-KITAS applications are encouraged to be done online through the Indonesian government’s new Online Single Submission (OSS) system. To avoid any complications online, ensure that you have the relevant documents before submitting them.
How can I marry an Indonesian girl?
Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India. A ‘no-objection’ letter – She may be required to present to the marriage officer a ‘no objection letter’ from the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate, as well as proof of termination of any previous marriage if any.
How can I get investor visa in Indonesia?
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AN INVESTOR KITAS
- The investor should have a minimum of 1 billion IDR in shares invested.
- The company’s capital should have a minimum of 10 billion IDR in capital investment.
- The company has a minimum of 25% in paid-up capital.