How much does it cost to tour Singapore?
Most Popular Singapore Tour Packages
|Singapore Holiday Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Singapore Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 66 571.00|
|Asian Dhamaka – Singapore and Malaysia||5 Nights / 6 days||Rs. 70 900.00|
|Singapore Getaway with Genting Dream Cruise||6 Nights / 7 days||Rs. 89 696.00|
What is included in city tour in Singapore?
Singapore City Tour
A great activity for the start of your trip, this half-day tour introduces you to top attractions like the Merlion, colonial landmarks like City Hall and cultural sites like Thian Hock Keng Temple. A stop at the UNESCO-listed botanical gardens is also included along the way.
Is 3 days enough for Singapore?
What you need to know when planning your Singapore Itinerary. How many days is enough to visit Singapore? Ideally, 3 days is enough to take in all of the highlights of the city. If you want to explore even more give yourself 5 days.
What can you do on a full day in Singapore?
ONE DAY IN SINGAPORE ITINERARY
- Visit Merlion statue on Sentosa island. …
- Go shopping and grab a lunch at Suntec City. …
- Explore colonial grandeur. …
- Cocktails and afternoon tea. …
- Marina bay area. …
- Take a ride on Singapore Flyer. …
- Finally Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. …
- Sentosa Island.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Singapore?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore. Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is March.
Can I leave the airport during a layover in Singapore?
– Tour itinerary may change, depending on weather and traffic conditions. – Take note that as a transit passenger, you are only allowed to enter and exit Singapore once during your layover period. That being said, you are not able to join more than 1 tour. – Don’t forget to leave your luggage at the airport.
Is Singapore expensive for a holiday?
Singapore is more expensive than other cities in Southeast Asia, but it is still significantly cheaper than most western cities. There are many hostels in the city where you can stay for cheap, or you can arrange a nice luxury hotel for a fraction of what you might pay in the U.S. or Europe. Food is also quite cheap.
Which is the best time to visit Singapore?
Best Season to visit Singapore
Although Singapore is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Singapore is from December to June. The months of February to April fall within Singapore’s dry season and is typically when the country has the least amount of rain, the lowest humidity, and the most sunshine.