How do I top up my Thai SIM card?
Top up Thailand
- Fill in the mobile phone number you want to Top up.
- Choose an amount you want to recharge.
- Decide how you want to pay: credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct banking or Paysafecard.
- Within seconds your chosen mobile phone in Thailand will be recharged and ready to use.
How can I recharge my international mobile number?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
Can I recharge international number from Paytm?
Send airtime and data top ups to over 450 global mobile networks with no hidden fees! … Follow our quick, safe and secure international mobile airtime and data recharge process with hundreds of products to choose from.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How can I top up my mobile account?
How it Works
- Select Your Country. Quickly and easily select your destination from the list of available countries.
- Enter Phone Number. Enter the number of the mobile phone you wish to recharge online and select your carrier.
- Select Top-Up Amount. …
- Complete Payment.
How do I recharge my SIM2Fly?
The process is this:
- First, make sure you have your phone number. If you don’t know the SIM2Fly phone number, dial *545# to display the Thai phone number.
- Next, enter that phone number at an online top refill site, like MobileTopup.com. The country code is +66. Follow the steps to add an amount of value to the account.
How can I buy airtime from another country?
How it works
- Dial *151#
- Select “Airtime and bundles”
- Select the global number option.
- Choose a country and operator from the available options.
- Enter the recipient MSIDSN and select an airtime value.
- Confirm if you accept the quote and the funds will be deducted from your MoMo wallet.
How can I recharge my UAE mobile from India?
Log on to www.etisalat.ae/quickpay to recharge your prepaid account easily, quickly and securely. Enter your mobile number, the amount, and pay using your credit or debit card.
How can I recharge my Philippine number from India?
Enter the Philippine prepaid number you want to recharge from India into the number field. On the next page you can choose the amount you wish load. Once you click on the amount you would like to recharge, select one of the payment options. On Fonmoney you can recharge via credit card and Paysafecard.
How can I recharge my Qatar number from India?
To recharge you need to SMS ‘Send’ followed by the Reciever’s number (with the relevant international dialing code) to 97729. Select the option from available recharges and reply with your choice. Reply with 1 to confirm. Both Sender and Receiver will get confirmation by SMS.
How can I recharge my Nigeria mobile from India?
Recharge a mobile phone in 3 easy steps:
- Recharge Details. Choose where, to whom and how much credit you want to send.
- Proceed to Payment. Pay with your PayPal, credit or debit card. It doesn’t matter what you choose.
- Phone is Recharged.
How can I recharge my Kuwait number from India?
How to use
- Send an SMS of the international number you want to recharge to 1919 (Example: SMS 009198XXXXXXXX to 1919 to recharge a number in India)
- Choose from the available credit options.
- Confirm the transaction by replying with Y to the same SMS.