How can I transfer credit to Philippines?
How does it work?
- Step 1: Simply send an SMS ‘SEND’ to short code 1700.
- Step 2: Enter the International MSISDN where you wish to transfer mobile credit. ( Format: Country code followed by MSISDN. …
- Step 3: Choose from one of the available transfer amounts and confirm.
- Step 4: Successful message confirming the transaction.
How do I do an international balance transfer?
Type ” SEND ” and send it to 1700. Enter the international MSISDN of the recipient (Format: Country code followed by MSISDN) Select from the available transfer balance amounts and confirm. Wait for a message confirming the successful transaction.
How can I get my Zain PIN number?
To register new subscriber: send ON to 99998. You will receive a pin number, which you will use for all future transfers. To unsubscribe from service: send OFF [pin] to 99998.
How can I transfer balance Zain to Zain?
Now you can transfer a balance or share credit from one Zain number to another Zain number through the balance transfer code.
Transfer a balance from Zain
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I send prepaid to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
How can I transfer credit from Etisalat to international?
International credit can be transferred in the following ways:
- Dial *100# and follow the instructions.
- Dial *100*international number# and follow the instructions.
- Text the international number to 1700 and follow the instructions.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How do I transfer credit to another number?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How can I recharge my international number?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How can I get my PUK code online?
Check online through your network provider.
- Log in to your mobile phone account on your computer and look for a PUK code section on your account page. …
- Some prepaid phones also use PUK codes and will provide them to you online if you know the mobile number and the name and date of birth of the account holder.
What if your PUK code is blocked?
A card blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it cannot be used any further and you have to replace it.