How much does it cost to install Maynilad?
MAYNILAD charges an installation cost of PhP4,800 within a minimum distance of 25 linear meters from a water main, value added tax, and a guarantee deposit payable within 6 to 12 months.
How do I apply for Nawasa?
- One (1) valid picture ID of the Applicant (National ID, Passport, Driver’s Licence).
- Proof of property ownership or authorisation to occupy the land (Deed of Conveyance, Statutory Declaration).
- Completed Application Form.
How do I enroll in Maynilad?
1. How to Register Online via My Water Bill Portal
- Go to the My Water Bill online portal.
- Click the Enroll Now > Start buttons.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your contract account number. …
- Create a password (with a lower case letter, upper case letter, and a special character).
Who owns Manila Water now?
Who is the current owner of Maynilad?
Maynilad is managed by Maynilad Water Holdings Company, Inc. —a joint venture between Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC), DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) and Marubeni Corporation.
How do I call a Maynilad Hotline?
Maynilad customers in Cavite City, Kawit, Bacoor, Imus, Noveleta and Rosario can now contact the water company’s customer hotline by dialling 1-800-1000-92837 or 1-800-1000-WATER.
How do I dispute my Manila Water Bill?
To resolve billing issues, please contact our Customer Care Hotline 1627.
How can I check my Manila Water bill by text?
Manila Water has launched its bill inquiry program using the SMS platform or text messaging to provide billing information to customers. Using their mobile phones, customers simply need to send the following details to 225600: MW<space>BILL<space>CAN<space>last 8 digits of contract account number.