How do I dial a number in Melbourne?
First, dial 011, the US exit code. Next, dial 61, the country code for Australia. Then dial the 1-digit area code-See below for a list of all the area codes in Australia. Finally, dial the 8-digit phone number.
How do I call Melbourne landline from overseas?
If you’re calling from outside Australia, enter the Australian country code of ’61’ and leave out the ‘0‘ from before the state or territory area code. For example, if you want to call a Western Australian landline you’d dial +61 8 [their local eight digit number].
How do I call Victoria?
Dial the international access code, Australia’s country code of 61, the area code minus the leading zero, then the remainder of the number. Dial the international access code, Australia’s country code of 61, then the full number minus the leading zero.
How do I call Melbourne mobile from UK?
To call Australia from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 61 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 61 – 9 Digit Mobile Number.
How do I call an Australian mobile from NZ?
For calls from New Zealand to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
How do I call an Australian mobile from South Africa?
For calls from South Africa to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number. Find out more about Australian area codes or international dialing codes.
How do I call an Australian landline from overseas?
To call an Australian number from overseas follow these examples:
- To call the Australian landline number: 03 9XXX XXXX you’d dial: + 61 3 9XXX XXXX from an overseas destination.
- To call/SMS to mobile number: 0421 0XX XXX you’d dial: + 61 421 0XX XXX from an overseas destination.
How do I dial an Australian number from overseas?
Buy an Australian Phone Number
- Go to GlobalCallForwarding.com.
- Select Australia as the country you need a number for.
- Select the type of number (choose from toll free, national, mobile, or geographic)
- Click “View Rates and Select Plan”
- View the results and choose from the options.