How easy is it to get a working visa for Indonesia?
You have to apply for an Indonesian work visa (aka VITAS) at an Embassy/Consulate of Indonesia nearest you. You need photocopies of the RPTKA and IMTA. Once you arrive in Indonesia with the VITAS (visa), the Immigration Department will issue your ITAS (Temporary Stay Permit).
How can I get work permit in Indonesia?
What Are the Requirements to Obtain an ITAS Indonesian Work Visa?
- A business license.
- Their NPWP number for tax identification.
- A Capital Registration License issued by the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- A copy of the sponsor’s ID card (KTP)
- A copy of a local employee’s KTP.
- Wajib Lapor report.
How long does it take to get a working visa for Indonesia?
The duration of processing the visa will largely depend on the on a type of visa you are applying for: Work and stay permit take 2 months to arrange. If an applicant is a director of a company, then it is valid for 1 year. If the foreigner works in any other position than the visa is valid for 6 months.
How can I get job in Indonesia?
There are some reputable job sites for Indonesia, such as the recruitment agencies Jobs DB, Job Street, or Workster, which are geared specifically towards expats. They can be useful in finding work before you go to Indonesia. Alternatively, you can also search for jobs on Facebook groups or using Upwork and Fiverr.
Can foreigners work in Indonesia?
It is not easy for foreigners to legally work in Indonesia. … Foreigners require a special visa to be employed in Indonesia, and their employing company must have a work permit to employ them. These permits can take weeks or even months to process so allow plenty of time to arrange these.
How do I get a work visa for Bali?
Process for Applying for a Work Visa in Bali
- Obtain company manpower report (Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan) …
- Get the approval of foreign manpower plan from the Ministry of Manpower (Rencana Penggunaan Tenaga Kerja Asing) …
- Get the billing code for Employee Development Fund (Dana Kompensasi Penggunaan Tenaga Kerja Asing)
Is it easy to get a job in Indonesia?
Unfortunately, Indonesia is one of the hardest Asian countries to find a job in, even with an Indonesia visa. The government’s strategy to reduce unemployment is to place heavy restrictions on expat workers, and that severely limits the opportunities available in every sector.
How much does Kitas cost?
The process to get your new Kitas or extension at Kanim costs IDR. 2,055,000 if you do it all yourself and about IDR. 4,500,000 if you use an agent.
How much is a working visa in Bali?
The process takes 2-3 months and costs ca. 900 – 1400 US$ depending if you get the 6 or 12 month permit since it includes the work permit tax (DPKK) of 100 US$/month which has to be paid beforehand.
How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
Foreigners can find two types of residency permits in Indonesia:
- Temporary Residency Permit (ITAS/KITAS) Two-year validity. Renewable for three times. …
- Permanent Residency Permit (ITAP/KITAP) Prerequisite: an ITAS/KITAS holder for at least five years continuously. Five-year validity.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
Maximum stay in Indonesia is two months. You will need to complete a Passenger Arrival Card before passing through Customs Passport Control. A passenger arrival card will be given to you during your flight; if not, cards are available in the arrival area.