How can I transfer ownership of a bike?
Documents Required for Bike Ownership Transfer
- Registration Certificate (RC) book. Registration Certificate serves as a proof of bike’s registration and is thus an essential document. …
- Pollution under Control (PuC) certificate. …
- Sales Receipt. …
- Transfer deed. …
- Bike Insurance Certificate. …
- Road tax certificate.
How do I transfer ownership of a car in Thailand?
- Vehicle ownership booklet (green book which has been signed by the Seller)
- Signed copies of passport info page and visa page.
- Residence Certificate from Immigration or your embassy (OR a work permit)
- Application form signed by the seller (form available at the office)
How do I register a motorcycle in Thailand?
Documents required for a Thai car or motorbike license
- Your passport.
- Photocopies of your passport main page, current Non Immigrant visa stamp, and departure card (TM card)
- A Certificate of Residence. …
- A Health certificate. …
- Your International license or driver’s license form your home country.
How do I accept vehicle transfer ownership?
How to accept a vehicle ownership and logbook transfer
- As the buyer, log into your TIMS account.
- Click on VIEW to see the vehicle details.
- Under security verification, select VERIFICATION MODE and click SEND to get the code on your phone.
- Enter the verification code to proceed.
Can RC be transferred online?
To transfer RC online simply go to the government website parivahan.gov.in create an account and fill in the details necessary. a fee of 525 INR will be required when you transfer RC online. After filling the form download it and submit it in the RTO that you selected upon filling the said form.
How much does it cost to transfer car ownership in Thailand?
The fee is somewhere around 300thb. You may also be asked to pay for the annual tax (in case it is expired).
How much does it cost to transfer a car in Thailand?
There’s a 105 baht for transferring fee and a stamp fee of 0.005 baht from the estimated car price. For example, if the car is estimated at 300,000 baht, the total transfer cost would be 1,605 baht (105+(300000 x 0.005)).
What paperwork do I need to buy a car in Thailand?
The seller or registered owner of the car must bring below documents including signed copies which are passport, non-immigrant visa, work permit or your certificate/letter of residence issued by the Thai immigration or a Thai Embassy, household registration document or “tabien baan” if they are a Thai resident, the car …
How much does it cost to register a motorbike in Thailand?
You should expect to pay around 300 to 400 baht for a new tax sticker for your motorbike and between 1,000 to 7,000 baht for your car.
How do I transfer a motorcycle to Thailand?
How to transfer a motorcycle ownership in Thailand
- You will need the registration book (green book). …
- A transfer request and transfer acceptance forms (use the forms of transportation department only) along with a copy of identification card of the transferor and the transferee and certified the copy.
What is a green book in Thailand?
Greenbook is of course just expat slang. It’s a “vehicle registration book”. Same title in Thai both on motorbike and car registration books. Just that the color for car is blue (“bluebook”).