How can I stay in Indonesia for 6 months?
How to Get an Indonesia Visa Extension in Bali and Stay up to Six Months
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance. …
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent. …
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires. …
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension. …
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times. …
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
How long can you stay in Indonesia as a tourist?
The validity of a Tourist Visa for Indonesia is 30 days and for a single entry. This type of visa can be extended for another 30 days before expiration. Visas on Arrival are also valid for 30 days and extendable.
Does Malaysian need visa to Indonesia?
Indonesia does not hold any restrictions for travelers and visitors coming from Malaysia. However, all entrants from Malaysia will still be required to present the Indonesia Health Alert Card. They also have to make sure that their visa is in accordance with the purpose of their entry into Indonesia.
How can I live permanently in Indonesia?
Foreigners can find two types of residency permits in Indonesia:
- Temporary Residency Permit (ITAS/KITAS) Two-year validity. Renewable for three times. …
- Permanent Residency Permit (ITAP/KITAP) Prerequisite: an ITAS/KITAS holder for at least five years continuously. Five-year validity.
How do I get a long term visa for Indonesia?
If you want to remain in Indonesia for longer than 60-days, you can apply for a 180-day Social Visa once you’ve arrived into Bali. To qualify, you will need a sponsor letter from an Indonesian sponsor, proof that you can support yourself during your stay, and a copy of the sponsor’s identity card.
Can I live in Bali for 6 months?
Back to Bali for 6 Months of Uninterrupted Exploring
A Social-Cultural visa initially gives you 60 days in the country. After that it can be extended up to four times for 30 days per extension. This allows you a total stay of 6 months without having to leave.
Can I stay in Bali for a year?
The limited stay permit (ITAS / KITAS) is the best option for foreigners who decide to stay for a number of years in Bali. The limited stay permit has a validity period of up to two years (depending on the type of stay permit), and allows for in-country extensions.
How do I get a 6 month visa for Bali?
It is possible to get a visa for Bali during the COVID-19 pandemic by applying for a ‘social and business’ visa. This visa allows you to stay up to 6 months in Bali without the need to renew your visa.
Which country can Malaysian visit without visa?
Visa free countries
- Albania. Stay: 90 days. Andorra. Stay: N/A. Austria. …
- Algeria. Stay: 3 months. Botswana. Stay: 90 days. Egypt. …
- Antigua and Barbuda. Stay: 180 days. Argentina. Stay: 30 days. Bahamas. …
- Brunei. Stay: 30 days. Cambodia. Stay: 30 days. …
- Fiji. Kiribati. Stay: 120 days. Micronesia.
How long can a Malaysian stay in Indonesia?
Malaysian Citizens are not allowed to stay in Indonesia for more than thirty (30) consecutive days per entry.
Who needs a visa for Indonesia?
Under the Visa Exemption rule, American citizens are not required to have a visa to enter Indonesia if staying for tourism for 30 days or less. Entry under the visa exemption is for free but may not be extended. U.S. citizens visiting family or traveling for other purposes may apply for a 30-day visa on arrival.