How much does it cost to give birth in Singapore?
The cost for a normal vaginal delivery at a Class C ward in a government hospital ranges from SGD $681 to SGD $4,993. For private hospitals, this starts at SGD $4,874 and goes as high as SGD $13,000.
What do I need to give birth in Singapore?
What to Pack and What to Expect in the Delivery Suite
- For Mom. Toiletries: Lotion. Toothbrush and toothpaste. Hairbrush/comb. …
- For Your Partner: Some reading material when your spouse is sleeping or resting. Toiletries. Change of clothes. …
- For Baby: One baby outfit upon discharge. Receiving blanket. One pair of socks or booties.
How much can I use from MediSave for childbirth?
Under the Medisave Maternity Package, you may use up to $900 from your Medisave for pre-delivery expenses, and $750 to $3,950 for delivery expenses depending on the type of delivery procedure you opt for (as above). Some common pre-delivery expenses include pre-natal consultations and ultrasound scans.
How much does it cost to give birth to a foreigner in Singapore?
The cost of giving birth in Singapore can cost between SGD$4,000 and SGD$12,000. For a C-section, you might expect to pay SGD$17,000. There are public and private hospitals in Singapore.
How much do you spend on a baby per month?
Bottom line: babies are expensive. Before you make that major life decision, take a careful look at your finances, since you’ll need an average of $1,500 a month in your first year. Babies are life changing, and wonderful, and cute as can be, but for something so small, they sure cost a heck of a lot.
How much should I budget for a new baby?
Babies are cute, but they come with a big price tag. According to a US Department of Agriculture report, the average middle-income family spends between $12,000 and $14,000 on child-related expenses each year. For newborns, the cost is higher.
How much does it cost to bring up a child in Singapore?
The grand total cost of raising a child in Singapore amounts to at least $670,000. Your eyes aren’t deceiving you; it takes more than half a million dollars to raise a child.
What do I need to bring to the hospital for delivery?
Items you should bring:
- Nightgown and bathrobe.
- Bra and nursing bra.
- Breast pads.
- Socks (several pair)
- Underwear (several pair)
- Hair ties (scrunchies)
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, lip balm, lotion, and deodorant.
What do I need in my hospital bag for delivery?
Here’s what to pack in your hospital bag for delivery day
- Medical records. Make sure your medical records are up-to-date and packed away. …
- Toiletries. Pack soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush and lotion into a toilet bag. …
- A fresh pair of clothes. …
- Dressing gown. …
- Petroleum jelly. …
- Maternity bras. …
- Extra pillow. …
What should I take to the hospital for delivery?
- Lightweight, front opening cotton pyjamas (one set per day)
- Three feeding bras.
- Maternity pads.
- Slippers and socks.
- Hairdryer and brush.