Is Singapore a nuclear state?
Singapore has not yet signed or ratified the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons.
Which countries have nuclear bomb?
Nuclear Weapons, by Country
|Country||Total Warheads (2021)||% of Total|
Does Singapore have anti nuclear weapons?
Singapore supports disarmament and the non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. We view progress in nuclear disarmament and nuclear non-proliferation in all its aspects as essential to strengthening international peace and security. … Effective non-proliferation efforts require global and regional cooperation.
Which country has the highest weapon in the world?
Countries With Nuclear Weapons 2021
- Russia, 6,375 nuclear warheads.
- The United States of America, 5,800 nuclear warheads.
- France, 290 nuclear warheads.
- China, 320 nuclear warheads.
- The United Kingdom, 215 nuclear warheads.
- Pakistan, 160 nuclear warheads.
- India, 135 nuclear warheads.
- Israel, 90 nuclear warheads.