Can I send load to the Philippines?
Buying mobile load for your friends and family in the Philippines is easy with Rebtel. Rebtel works with all the major Philippines networks including Globe, Smart Sun, TNT and Cherry Mobile. So you can send a mobile load to any phone in the Philippines.
How can I send a load to another country?
How to Buy International Load
- Step 1: If you have enough funds, go ahead and Open your Coins.ph app then tap on Buy Load.
- Step 2: Select your country.
- Step 3: Enter the mobile number then choose the amount of load you’re buying.
- Step 4: Review your purchase then Slide to Send!
How can I send globe load to Philippines?
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amount
PIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
How can I send mobile load to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
How can I transfer load to Philippines?
Transfer load from STC to the Philippines
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1” will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2” will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3” will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33.
How can I send load from Singapore to Philippines?
SingTel, one of Singapore’s main telco, has just launched a new feature for all its prepaid subscribers. They can now share their existing or extra talk time credit with telco subscribers in Philippines. To do this, simply SMS
How can I send load from Qatar to Philippines using Vodafone?
How does international recharge work? To recharge you need to SMS ‘Send’ followed by the Reciever’s number (with the relevant international dialing code) to 97729. Select the option from available recharges and reply with your choice. Reply with 1 to confirm.
How do you send a load to someone?
Just follow these steps:
to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: Text to 29151234567.
- Wait for the text message asking if you want to proceed with the transaction with a ₱1 charge.
- Reply with YES within five (5) minutes.
- Wait to receive the confirmation message.
Can GCash load international SIM?
Yes, you are able to download and register for a GCash account if you have an active Philippines mobile number (any PH network), even while abroad. If you are currently overseas, do make sure your SIM / mobile phone has activated Roaming*.
How can I send load to Philippines from India?
Enter the Philippine prepaid number you want to recharge from India into the number field. On the next page you can choose the amount you wish load. Once you click on the amount you would like to recharge, select one of the payment options. On Fonmoney you can recharge via credit card and Paysafecard.
The Voice of Kuwait
- Send” TR “To 94009 or 94001 or dial *909# recharge a number in another country Example: TR
and send to 94009 or 94001.
- Choose from the available credit options.
- Confirm the transaction by replying with the required option to the same SMS.