Is Donsol safe?
Safety – Possible risks
Donsol is a safe destination to visit.
What should I avoid in the Philippines?
A: When traveling to the Philippines, here are some of the things you should avoid:
- Don’t insult the country or its people.
- Don’t disrespect your elders.
- Don’t use first names to address someone older.
- Don’t show much of your valuable things in public.
- Don’t get offended too easily.
- Don’t go without prior research.
What is the biggest fish found in Donsol Sorsogon?
The world’s largest fish known as the Whale Shark is the focus of KADUNUNG Bicol Program radio broadcasting on SKY Radio 93.1 FM from March 18 to 19, 2021; as it continues to impart knowledge through various topics of timely interest to the public.
What do many visitors like to do here in Donsol?
Swim with the Whale Sharks
When visiting Donsol, interaction with the Whale Sharks should always be on the list! Donsol is one of the best places to see these gentle giants and swim with them in their natural environment! Donsol Bay is one of the best places to see the Whale Sharks, since they come up to the surface.
Where can visitors get the best food in Donsol?
Expand your search.
- BARacuda. 257 reviewsClosed Now. …
- Elysia restaurant. 23 reviews. …
- Vitton Cafe. 34 reviews. …
- Kawnkita Restaurant. 30 reviews. …
- Roberto’s Restobar. 6 reviews. …
- Happy Hours at Woodland Beach Resort. 6 reviews. …
- Harong Miraya Restaurant, Bar & Dive Center. 8 reviews. …
- Butanding Bar and Restaurant at Giddy’s Place.
What is the zip code of Donsol Sorsogon?
Sorsogon ZIP Code
|Location||ZIP Code||Phone Area Code|