What province is Nha Trang Vietnam in?
Is Nha Trang Vietnam safe?
Nha Trang is a very safe place to backpack and travel. Violent crime against travelers is pretty infrequent. Petty theft is your biggest concern.
How do you get to Nha Trang Vietnam?
Having no airport of its own visitors are required to first fly out to either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. There are approximately 4 daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City (1 hour long) and 3 from Hanoi (1.5 hours long). The airport closest to Nha Trang is Cam Ranh Airport, about 37 km away.
How do you stay safe in Vietnam?
How to Stay Safe Traveling in Vietnam
- Don’t ride motorbikes.
- Don’t wear bags with single/thin straps.
- Cross the street slowly and steadily.
- Don’t buy drugs.
- Avoid motorbike taxis at night.
- Don’t sit in the front seat of a taxi.
- Be very wary of when you take your camera or smartphone out.
- Don’t drink the tap water.
Does Nha Trang have an airport?
Nha Trang Airport may refer to the 2 airports serving Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa Province, Vietnam. Nha Trang Air Base (IATA: NHA, ICAO: VVNT) – previously used for both civil and military purposes, but civil use has been transferred to Cam Ranh Airport. …