What are examples of cultural practices?
- Religious and spiritual practices.
- Medical treatment practices.
- Forms of artistic expression.
- Dietary preferences and culinary practices.
- Cultural institutions (see also Cultural Institutions Studies)
- Natural resource management.
- Housing and construction.
- Childcare practices.
What are some cultural practices in Singapore?
The various cultural influences that have come together to form Singapore make its culture one of the most diverse in the world.
Singapore: A “Fine” City
- chewing gum.
- jay walking.
- dancing on counters or tables at a bar.
- smoking indoors.
- drinking and driving.
- public drunkenness.
What are 10 examples of culture?
The following are illustrative examples of traditional culture.
- Norms. Norms are informal, unwritten rules that govern social behaviors. …
- Languages. …
- Festivals. …
- Rituals & Ceremony. …
- Holidays. …
- Pastimes. …
- Food. …
What are examples of practices?
An example of practice is to make a habit of something. An example of practice is the act of going to marching band exercises every day when you want the band to improve. (obsolete) To plot (something evil). To work at, especially as a profession.
What is Filipino culture and tradition?
The culture of the Philippines comprises a blend of traditional Filipino and Spanish Catholic traditions, with influences from America and other parts of Asia. The Filipinos are family oriented and often religious with an appreciation for art, fashion, music and food.