What are the major exports of the Philippines today?
Major exports are: electronic products (42 percent), other manufactures (10 percent) and woodcrafts and furniture (6 percent). Philippines is also the world’s largest producer of coconut, pineapple and abaca.
What are the major export products of the Philippines?
Top 5 Commodity Exports
- Gold – $2 billion.
- Bananas – $1.8 billion.
- Coconut Oil – $1.3 billion.
- Refined Copper – $1.1 billion.
- Copper Ore – $670 million.
What do you think is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
|Hong Kong, China||9,625||13.57|
What are our major exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What are the top 10 import and export product in the the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What are the top exporting goods of the Philippines what constitute most of its imports?
Electronic products were once again the country’s largest export product, accounting for 54.9% of total revenues, followed by mineral products at 11.1%. Electronic products were also the largest category of imports, comprising 21.1% of the total, followed by iron and steel imports at 15.9%.
What is the Philippines largest export?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
Which countries does Philippines export to?
In 2017, Philippines major trading partner countries for exports were Japan, United States, Hong Kong, China, China and Korea, Rep. and for imports they were China, Japan, Korea, Rep., United States and Thailand.