What are the 10 top imports of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What are the major export product of the Philippines?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
What are the local products in the Philippines?
Manila Shopping: 20 Filipino Goods To Bring Home
- Capiz Items. …
- Caviar Dish. …
- Custaroons. …
- Philippine Pearls. …
- Shell-Made Napkin Ring Set. …
- Bamboo Baul. …
- Abaca Basket. …
- Kamagong Salad Server.
What is the best thing to sell in the Philippines?
100 Best Products to Sell Online in the Philippines 2021
- Sports and Fitness.
- Office and School Essentials.
- Cosmetic and beauty products.
- For the Pet lovers.
- Summer preparations.
- Freelance services.
What things are in demand right now?
This eCommerce niche is rising at a breakneck pace–26.7% YoY growth between 2020 and 2025.
Dozens of the best coffee roasters and coffee business owners use our marketplace to reach over 92,000 customers:
- Conscious Cup Coffee Roasters.
- Chromatic Coffee.
- Coma Coffee Roasters.
- Amateur Coffee.
- Maps Coffee Roasters.
- Omni Bev.
What goods does Philippines import and export?
Top 5 Commodity Imports
- Refined Petroleum – $9.2 billion.
- Crude Petroleum – $4.8 billion.
- Coal Briquettes – $1.9 billion.
- Wheat – $1.6 billion.
- Semi-Finished Iron – $1.2 billion.