Which bank has lowest interest rate?
Banks with the Lowest Interest Rates for Personal Loans
- American Express: 6.90%+ APR.
- Barclays: 5.74%+ APR.
- Discover: 6.99%+ APR.
- Fifth Third Bank: 6.99%+ APR.
- HSBC: 5.99%+ APR.
- PNC: 5.99%+ APR.
- Santander Bank: 6.99%+ APR.
- TD Bank: 6.99%+ APR.
What is the interest rate of BDO?
|Tenor||Factor Rate||Effective Rate/Annum|
Which bank has the best interest rate in Ghana?
For agriculture, NIB and Republic Bank offered the highest interest rate of 34.8% and 33.5 – 34.2% respectively, while NIB, again, and CAL Bank offered the expensive loans at rates of 29.5 – 34.3% and 29%, respectively in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
Which bank has the lowest interest rates in Kenya?
Cheapest Bank loans in Kenya
- Central bank of Kenya. The central bank of Kenya (CBK) has the benchmark as the best lender with 9% interest rate. …
- Victoria Bank. This is one of the cheapest banks that offer loans at a subsidized rate. …
- KCB. …
- National Bank of Kenya. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Stanbic Bank Kenya. …
- HF Group.
What bank has the highest interest rate in the Philippines?
High-Interest Savings Account in the Philippines: 17 High-Yield Options
- Tonik Bank Stash. Interest rate: 4% (Solo Stash) / 4.50% (Group Stash) …
- DiskarTech. Interest rate: Up to 3.25% …
- CIMB GSave. Interest rate: Up to 2.6% …
- CIMB Bank UpSave. …
- Komo. …
- ING Save. …
- Citibank Peso Bonus Saver. …
- Sterling Bank Bayani OFW Savings.
How much is the interest in BDO time deposit?
Time Deposit Account
|30 days||360 days|
|USD 1,000 to below 10,000||0.0750%||0.3500%|
|USD 10,000 to below 50,000||0.0750%||0.3500%|
|USD 50,000 to below 100,000||0.0750%||0.3500%|
Which bank has highest rate of interest?
Fixed Deposit Interest Rates by Different Banks
|Bank||Tenure||Interest Rates for General Citizens (per annum)|
|ICICI||7 days to 10 years||2.50% to 5.50%|
|Punjab National Bank||7 days to 10 years||2.90% to 5.25%|
|HDFC Bank||7 days to 10 years||2.50% to 5.50%|
|Axis Bank||7 days to 10 years||2.50% to 5.75%|
Which bank is best for savings in Ghana?
Top Banks in Ghana
- The Top Banks in Ghana are:
- GCB Bank Limited. …
- Ecobank Ghana (EBG) …
- Zenith Bank of Ghana. …
- Absa Bank Ghana Limited. …
- Agricultural Development Bank. …
- Société Générale Ghana Ltd. …
- Fidelity Bank of Ghana.
What is the interest rate of GCB on savings account?
The interest rates for a GCB savings account are as follow: 1. The Flexsave account attracts an interest rate of 4% per annum. The interest rate does not change, but you can change your depositional amount to earn more at the end of the year.