What is the most popular Thanksgiving side dish 2020?
Mashed potatoes were the most popular side in the most states, coming in at No.
What are the top five foods served on Thanksgiving?
Top 5 Thanksgiving foods, ranked
- Stuffing. Stuffing/Shutterstock.
- Mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes/Shutterstock. …
- Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie/Shutterstock. …
- Homemade cranberry sauce. Cranberry sauce/Shutterstock. …
- Turkey. Roast turkey/Shutterstock. …
A typical Southern Thanksgiving dinner usually includes ham or turkey—sometimes both—along with cornbread dressing, sides, and spectacular desserts. You’re likely to find a big layered salad, the quintessential green bean casserole, mashed or scalloped potatoes, and soft dinner rolls or hot buttered biscuits.
What is America’s favorite side dish?
Potatoes, America’s favorite side dish.
What is the least favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
Recent findings indicate that canned cranberry sauce is one of America’s least favorite side dishes during Thanksgiving.